Objectives of the project
The specific goals of this mission are to inform and advise the ADB and the EIB in their process of assessing the project. More precisely, AESA East Africa’s main mission will be to conduct an independent counter-evaluation covering the farming, industrial, technical, commercial and financial aspects of the project.
● Evaluation of the project in terms of feasibility and the sponsor’s ability to implement it in compliance with the best practices in the sector.
● Evaluation of the project’s investment costs.
● Evaluation of the project’s operational expenses.
● Evaluation of the financial model.
● Evaluation of the contracts, risks and insurance policies.
● Drafting evaluation reports according to the timeframe given by the ToR